Online Creative Director
Публикувана на: 15.04.2010
Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,600 branches, with 34,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
We believe that a better working environment contributes to a better life. So our expert consultants take time to match your skills and personality to the right company, ensuring the best fit for you.
In Bulgaria, Adecco focuses on providing consulting recruitment services, outsourcing and temporary workforce solutions. We hire for the most prominent companies in different industries as well as for our internal projects. The job opportunities you can find with Adecco are in the fields of technology, finance, pharmacy, tourism, and many others.
If you are looking for a challenging position, Adecco Bulgaria offers you the chance to further develop your career and join a team of professionals on the position: Online Creative Director
• Give ideas and lead creative sessions for turning marketing objectives into creative strategies
• Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
• Develop creative programs and design concepts to advance the clients’ brand strategies
• Establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs
• Supervise and inspire the creative team to generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project
• Work with the team members to develop concepts and present them to management and clients
• Provide quality control over concepts and projects
• Manage the entire working process
• University degree in e-Marketing, Computer Science or related field
• At least 2 years management experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, PR and advertising
• Excellent understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
• Excellent computer technical skills and knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and limitations of the web
• A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
• Ability to lead projects from concept to completion and apply best practices in user interface and interactive design
• Foreign language skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to supervise employees, to organize, prioritize, and schedule work assignments
• Creativity, passion, integrity, and energy
• Attractive remuneration package
• Interesting and challenging job
• Dynamic working environment
If you feel you possess the knowledge, experience and drive that we are looking for, please send your CV in English to email@example.com, quoting Ref. No OCD in the subject field of the e-mail or call us at 052/ 68 74 20.
For more detailed information, please chek out our corporate website:
or visit our fan page in facebook at
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N-828/ 12.10.2007 valid until 12.10.2012.